ITSC Video Conferencing Service - Quick Tour
This document serves as a quick reference guide on introducing the Video Conference
Service (VCS) of ITSC, you may find the information helpful before you submit a VCS request.
After you submit the VCS request :
- Send the details of ITSC VCS facility to your counterpart such that they will know what VC equipment we have.
- Ask your counterpart to provide us their VC equipment information such that we can assess the compatibility issues of VC equipment of both parties.
- Prepare an urgent contact number of your counterpart such that you can contact your counterpart when the connection cannot be established successfully.
- Decide the initial caller. (i.e. we or they will initiate the VC call)
- Arrange at least one time of VC testing with the counterpart before the actual event, and you can get familiar with the VC equipment of ITSC.
- If you are not the one who is responsible for the arrangement of the VC event, please suggest a person. (such as a technician in your department)
- Contact us for more information