ITSC has set up a Spam Detection Service using a heuristics-based spam detection engine. HKUST iMail users (accounts created before 6 Sept 2012) can just enable the service in order to make it easier to get rid of those annoying spam messages. For accounts created on or after 6 Sept 2012, including iMail accounts for students and Exchange accounts for staff, the spam detection has been turned on by default during their account creation.
User can choose to turn on / turn off Spam Detection, or adjust the detection level according to the type of service:
|HKUST iMail Users (Students or others)||Exchange Users (Staff)|
HKUST iMail Users
Exchange Users (Staff)
- How to adjust the spam detection level?
- Set up automatic cleanup on the Junk-Email folder
- How to disable Outlooks automatic filtering to Junk E-Mail?
- How to block senders that you don't want to receive email from them?
- How to set up Safe Senders and Recipients?
Other Related Information